Monday, September 19, 2005

Introduction

I`m transferring here my reading blog from tblog.com. I intend to keep a track on the books I read,the books I receive and the books I send through www.Bookcrossing.com and www.Titletrader.com.

Book I read at the moment:

The Way The Crow Flies by Anne-Marie McDonald

Book on my TBR pile:

The Last Life by Claire Messud

Books pending:
From Titletrader.com swaps:
Carol Dawson- "The Mother-in-law Diaries" (received)
Linn Ulman-"Before You Sleep"
Mary Higgins Clark-"Kitchen Privileges"
Kate Moses-"Wintering: A Novel of Sylvia Plath" (received)
Anne Provoost-" "In The Shadow of The Ark" (received)
Christina Shwarz-"Drowing Ruth"
Mark Spragg-"An Unfinished Life"
(received)
----------------------
From Bookcrossing.com:

"Mary Called Magdalene" by Margaret George (bookring)
"This Way To The Gas, Ladies and Gentleman" by Tadeusz Borowski (bookrelay)
-------------------------

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:27 PM

    what about "i pensieri degli altri" ?

    ReplyDelete