Friday, December 14, 2007

Reading challenges failure:-((

2007 is coming to an end and a recapitulation of reading is unevitable.
I did very poorly with reading this year.
The number of finished titles significantly dropped to only 37.
The reason is the new laptop I bought at the beginning of 2007.
I am very much pleased with it, as now I enjoy a unlimited surfing but the effect on my reading time is evident.
My new resolution will be to try to read 100 pages per day 4-5 days a week.
I`m not going to set up other challenges.

I participated in the following release challenges:

Around the World Release Challenge

2007 International Secret Santa

2007 Worldwide "Remember Me" Release Challenge

20 wild releases.
11 controlled releases (books, sent as RABCK or swap to bookcrossers, bookrings excluded)
37 finished books.

No comments:

Post a Comment