Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Books I finished on my vacation

Here is the list of books I read during my summer holidays:

RING by Kodji Suzuki- good
„Visible Worlds“ by Marilyn Bowering- very good
„The Cure of Dead by Lightning“ by Gail Anderson- Dargatz- very good
„The Love of Stones“ by Tobias Hill- bad
„Layer Cake“ by J.J.Connelly- good, funny
Memoirs of Kasanova - good

The Name of Rose by Umberto Ecco-re-reading, excellent book!
Oscar and Lucinda by Peter Carey- good, interesing
Born`s Identity by Robert Ludlum-awful
Burning Bright by Tracy Chevalier- good
Lost and Found by Siegfried Lenz- good
A Story of a German man- 1914-1933г. by Sebastian Haffner- very good
Me and Kaminski by Daniel Kelman- not bad
Life and How To Survive It by Robin Skinner,John Cleese- excellent
Number9dream by David Michell- very good
Goodnight Nobody by Jeniffer Weiner-very good

Wonder Spot by Melissa Bank-average

18 books in 6 1/2 weeks.
14 wild releases from June to September.

2 comments:

  1. 18 books in 6.5 weeks!!! oh how I love our BookCrossing members!
    my best,
    Scott
    CEO BookCrossing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nice comment,Scott,I wish I was like this during the rest of the year!:-))

    ReplyDelete